Thursday, March 21, 2013

Graphic 45 Projects

                         I used G45 French Country line for this tag and fence

I found this wooden fence piece at the vintage market and knew i had to craft with it!

I made this tray out of G45 Secret Garden line.

I also found this key and lock at the vintage market.


This card is made out of a couple different G45 lines.

I made this card out of.....you guessed right G45! This is the place in time line

My last project is also using a couple different lines of G45.
I also used crate paper and Heidi Swapp banners.
I found this clock at a thirft shop for only $5.99!


This flower was also another vintage market find.














2 comments:

  1. Your designs are so beautiful!!!! I LOVE them all. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i didn't know that you applied to be on their DT! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete