Friday, October 25, 2013

New Sprays

Hello everyone!! Its almost Halloween and I fall is finally in the air. The past couple of days have been wonderful weather. I have felt very motivated to craft this week and use some new goodies I got. I bought a couple new Heidi Swapp sprays and they are beautiful!! 




So I made three different cards using the sprays.

This card I used the white spray. You cant really see it in the first picture but you can see it better on the second one. The spray adds a beautiful sparkle to your cards.

On this card I used the coral along with peach and mustard.

Last but not least on this card I used the citron.
All the colors are wonderful and I have had fun playing with them. If you havent got your new colors stop by COOL SCRAPBOOK STUFF in Poway and pick it up while there still in stock! Have a great Halloween.

~Tori




No comments:

Post a Comment