Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 3

Hello all. Well is there anything better then family at Christmas time? I love being with my family and taking lots of pictures. This tag was inspired by a tag that Tim Holtz did a few years ago. I loved the vintage Santa picture and how happy they looked sitting on Santa's lap.

Don't you love those buttons? Well I certainly do. They are made by Tim Holtz and I think they fit perfectly with this project.If you want to create a really beautiful vintage background you need to distress it up. Start by crinkling your paper then smooth it back out once you have it as crinkled as you like it. The use your distress inks and ink blending tool to add that vintage flair. I love using Antique linen and Vintage Photo when creating a aged background.

Please join me tomorrow for another fun tag.
~Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment