Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh blogger I am so disappointed...Day 1(sort of)

Hello blog friends. This Year for Christmas I decided to create 12 tags of Christmas. I had my post all ready to go and checked today and blogger had deleted ALL of them! So that's why my "12 tags" are now just being posted. I hope you enjoy my tags and are having a wonderful holiday season. Things get so crazy this time of year I hope you take time to enjoy the company of family and friends.


Well for this tag the background is done using a Tim Holtz stencil. Stencils are a fun way to do something a little different with your projects Its a simple way to add a beautiful background to your project.. You can use inks, paints and sprays with stencils.


On the background of this tag I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I love snowflakes so this is definitely one of my favorite embossing folders. Embossing your projects adds texture and dimension to your projects.

Well thats all for now. Stay tuned for the rest of my wonderful tags!
~Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment