Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DD #91

Hello all. I decided to have some fun and join another challenge this week. Today I am playing along with Dynamic Duos. So here is their color combo for the week

and here is my card
supplies:
paper-October Afternoon
SRM sentiment & doily
Studio 490 embossing paste
Heidi Swapp stencil 
Well I got some embossing paste a couple weeks ago and have been itching to play with it. This is the first time I have ever used the paste and really love the way it turned out. Since this was the first time I had used the paste I messed up on a few parts of the card but nothing to noticeable. It drys a little transparent but that's probably because I didn't put a very thick  layer on. I am going to make a few more cards using the embossing paste to share with everyone next week and hopefully have some tips/tricks for using it. 
Till next time!
~Tori


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the bird and the flower is awesome! Thanks for joining Dynamic Duos this week! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Tori! The embossing paste is such a neat touch, and the flower is outstanding! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete