Friday, May 9, 2014

Hippo Birdie!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful week. Today I decided to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge blog is all about Lawn Fawn and they challenge this week is creating your own backgrounds with stamps. You can play along too HERE.


I decided to make a birthday card using the Year Four stamp by Lawn Fawn. This stamp set is so cute and makes me laugh every time I see it. The sentiment that goes with the hippo and bird is perfect for a fun birthday card.


To create my background I used the balloon from the set and stamped it using a watermark randomly around my kraft paper. 
The colorful polka dot paper is an older line from Bo-Bunny and was a birthday line.
The banner I stamped the sentiment in is from another Lawn Fawn stamp set called Penelope's Flowers, which is one of my favorite sets of Lawn Fawn.

Happy Mother's day and have a great weekend
~Tori


4 comments:

  1. This is beyond CUTE, love the balloon background you created, great job with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable background, Tori!! That set is one of my favorites for birthday cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!!! love this birthday card!! year four is a totally adorable set, i agree with you!! love it!! and look how you've made it come to life!! wow!! the background is beautiful and subtle and so lovely!! and i just love how colored the images (especially that cute as can be hippo!!)! thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :D

    ReplyDelete